When it comes to marketing, we only do what works for you.
Rather than taking a one-size-fits-all approach to marketing, we determine what is most important to you and your business, then structure your content, campaign and goals accordingly.
SEO & SEM
Our SEO strategies and SEM campaigns are structured, concise and completely transparent with regular monitoring and detailed reporting included as standard. Clients retain full access to their Google Ads accounts and are not locked into long term contracts.
COPYWRITING & EDITING
Whether we are writing copy from scratch, or refining content that you have written, our strategy is the same. By defining the tone of your business at the outset, we can create content that resonates with your audience.
Literally a process of optimisation, the purpose of SEO is to give your website the best chance of being found when relevant words and phrases are entered into a search engine.
While SEO alone should not be relied upon as a marketing strategy, it is nevertheless good practice to ensure that your site is as search-engine-friendly as possible.
Our process includes:
- Relevant keyword and phrase selection
- Competitor and market research
- Creation of optimised site titles, page titles and page descriptions
- Assessment and refinement of on-page text and URL names
- Proper implementation of SEO text to the site
- Monitoring and reporting on results.
The cost of SEO depends on the size and complexity of the site, however costs begin at $750 for a one-off service for a small site.
Search engine marketing (SEM) is relevant, dynamic, targeted and affordable. While not the solution for all businesses, a SEM campaign can generate significant amounts of traffic, leads and sales.
SEM campaigns are split into two segments – initial campaign setup and ongoing maintenance and management.
- Campaign research and design
- Campaign setup at Google Ads
- Creation of text advertisements
- Creation of visual advertisements
Ongoing Maintenance & Management
- Weekly monitoring
- Monthly campaign reports
- Quarterly demographics reports
- Management of your Google My Business listing
- No long term lock-in contracts
Our campaigns are transparent (you retain ownership of your Google Ads account) and we do not lock clients into long-term contracts.
Management fees for SEM depend on the size and complexity of the campaign and range from $550 – $750 per month (this does not include click-spend).
Whether you need content written from scratch, or refinements and improvements to content you have written, we can help.
- Copywriting for web
- Content editing and refinement
- Creation of a unique “tone” for your business
- Marketing creative including advertisements and promotional materials
Prices depend on the total level of content as well as the specific service required (refine, or create from scratch). Contact us for more information.